Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
– Isaac Asimov –
Based on Bloomberg and most other major media and consultancies, they stated that in the possible future. Some jobs will be replaced by technology and will be gone forever. This may sound scary and threatening.
However, let’s think on the flip side. Since technology is advancing and perfecting human errors and task. Who is taking care or managing the technology?
Hence, there is always a funny saying of “If you can’t beat them, join them!”
Learn about the technology tools and master them. The new skill trend is to adapt technology into our skill-set and tool-set.
Basic knowledge of Word is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Have attended the Microsoft Word, Foundation & Intermediate level or;
- Able to switch between task applications
- Able to Convert the document to Word 2016 format
- Able to Apply & Modify Multilevel List
- Able to Insert a Section Break
- Able to Apply different Header and Footer
- Able to Perform Mail Merge using the Wizard
- Able to Add Watermark to a Document
- Able to Create Paragraph Style
- Able to Insert, Edit and Remove Hyperlink
- Able to Apply Columns formatting to a document
- Able to Use Advanced Find and Replace Features
- Able to Insert Table within a document
After completing the program, you should be able to:
After completing the training, you should be able to: