Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
– Isaac Asimov –
Based on Bloomberg and most other major media and consultancies, they stated that in the possible future. Some jobs will be replaced by technology and will be gone forever. This may sound scary and threatening.
However, let’s think on the flip side. Since technology is advancing and perfecting human errors and task. Who is taking care or managing the technology?
Hence, there is always a funny saying of “If you can’t beat them, join them!”
Learn about the technology tools and master them. The new skill trend is to adapt technology into our skill-set and tool-set.
Basic knowledge of Word is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Have attended the Microsoft Word, Foundation level or;
- Able to switch between task applications
- Able to Create a New Document
- Able to Format and Edit Document
- Able to Create Bullets and Numbering to a List
- Able to Use Find and Replace
- Able to Use Spell checker
- Able to Apply Borders and Shading to your document
- Able to Add Tab Stops to your document
- Able to Apply Page Formatting
- Able to Insert Header and Footer
- Able to Create and Remove Page Breaks
- Able to Apply Styles to your document
After completing the program, you should be able to:
After completing the training, you should be able to: