Microsoft Word 2016 Foundation
“I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.”
– Isaac Asimov –
Based on Bloomberg and most other major media and consultancies, they stated that in the possible future. Some jobs will be replaced by technology and will be gone forever. This may sound scary and threatening.
However, let’s think on the flip side. Since technology is advancing and perfecting human errors and task. Who is taking care or managing the technology?
Hence, there is always a funny saying of “If you can’t beat them, join them!”
Learn about the technology tools and master them. The new skill trend is to adapt technology into our skill-set and tool-set.
Basic knowledge of Windows is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Able to Maneuver with the Mouse – Point, Click, Drag and Double Click
- Able to Configure the Desktop
- Able to Use the Control Panel
- Able to Move and Re-Size Application Windows
- Able to Switch between Task Applications
After completing the program, you should be able to:
After completing the training, you should be able to: